Even though some of us are divided on our political views and there are many who are not happy with last nights results...let us remember that we are still a nation, united and strong together. And that we ALL have HER in our best interests.
I do hope for us to be the united 12th of September Americans not the divided 10th of September Americans. In the end, I agree together we stand, divide we fall. I am glad we can have discussions. In the end we may not all agree but at least we had the discussion and can take from it many things. Least of all a respect for others views and a understanding. I will try and not be too sarcastic anymore. Shell and I can still stop by and say hi can't we??
2 comments:
Gotta love Cash! Great video. I loved all the speeches on election night! They left me with a little hope in my heart!
I do hope for us to be the united 12th of September Americans not the divided 10th of September Americans. In the end, I agree together we stand, divide we fall. I am glad we can have discussions. In the end we may not all agree but at least we had the discussion and can take from it many things. Least of all a respect for others views and a understanding. I will try and not be too sarcastic anymore. Shell and I can still stop by and say hi can't we??
Post a Comment