Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I

A little more information to learn a little more about me...
(
thanks
Laura)

I am: a wife

I know: that I am loved, maybe not always liked...but loved

I want: to be able to put my kids through college

I have: many things to be grateful for

I dislike: close mindedness

I miss: being close to my family

I feel: completely invigorated after I run

I hear: Johnny Cash singing

I smell: Gap 'Pink' Scent

I crave: to have a house and be settled

I cry: when I think of my grandparents who have passed away

I search: for good books to read

I wonder: if it would be a good thing to be able to read other's minds

I regret: selling my piano

I love: that I have a supportive husband

I worry: about my Young Women

I remember: the first day my mom went to work...in 1984

I dance: in the living room with my kids

I don't: want to ever know what it feels like to break a bone

I argue: to defend myself or something I believe in

I write: not nearly as nice as I used to

I win: when I know I've done the right thing

I lose: when I don't think before I talk

I wish: there was a cure for cancer

I listen: to 'Car Talk' on NPR

I can usually be found: at home...on the computer or playing w/ Conner

I am scared: of the unknown

I need: a better short term memory

I forget: to see the BIG picture, when it comes to the minor mishaps of life


I TAG anyone who wants to join the fun!!

9 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for your information about yourself. It was fun and interesting to read. Very refreshing! There was a lot that I agreed with.

Bon said...

Thanks LInds! I love reading anything and everything about you! You really are so awesome!

Lori said...

What a great post! It's so fun learning more about you ... and I agree with SO many of these, i feel like i could have written it myself! It's funny, because I don't think I ever actually got to meet you when we lived in SLC (for the short time that we did) ... but I so wish I had, because you just seem like such a wonderful person! It's been so fun getting to know you better! Hope the Cosson's have a fantastic weekend~

Taylor Fam said...

Hey Girl! I'm going to do this on my blog, it was fun reading it. And I love the song Freckles! It is a song for everyone to hear!

LL said...

i LOVED this post...it was a fun tag, glad you played along.
It really is so fun to get to know you all over again....
have a great weekend!

Parkin Family said...

I love hearing more about you! I actually really enjoy these type of posts!

Darci said...

Hey Lindsay sorry I was alittle out of it at the park. I hope I did not offend you or anything.
I can't believe how much your son looks like you. WOW. Oh and love your camera (thou shalt not covet,thou shalt not covet) :)

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Hey you! Thanks for bantering with my husband- he needs it. he thinks it's funny. I loved your personal info. Good grief i miss all you guys, it's only getting worse as time goes by- this is nuts.

Jill said...

Lindsey!! I finally got it to work! I am adding you to my list right now so I can check daily!! Your kids are absolutely beautiful!! It looks like you have a great family and life. This blogging thing is so fun, I am so happy to stay in touch!!!