Friday, November 07, 2008

insights

i love the sound of crisp fallen leaves crunching under my shoes

i love the sight of the evening star at dusk

i love the taste of a Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino

i love the smell of my sparkling cinnamon car jar

i love the feel of doing the right thing

7 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

Lindsey I truly miss you! I love those little things you love! That youtube video was really great. We do live in a wonderful country, don't we? Thanks for your comments on my blog about my last post.

laurie said...

how come i can't get your feed on my reader anymore? i've been missing so many of your posts! i'm glad i checked your blog, now i'm all caught up!

Lori said...

LOVE your insights ... as I do a good vanilla bean frappacino! =) Hope you're having a great day up there~

The Meyers said...

Your kids are getting so big! I glad you are doing well. Halloween looked fun! Kati

Emily said...

Mmmmm, I must try that vanilla Bean Frappuccino. Sounds yummy!

Anonymous said...

I love how positive you are all the time!

Bon said...

I love your insights posts! I finally got to catch up on all your posts too! I agree that we live in a blessed country. We really are so privileged!