
A lot of people give their kids new jammies on Christmas Eve...we used to do that too, until a few years ago. I thought, hmmm along with putting up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night, why not let them open their PJs too so they can enjoy them through the Holiday season...so there you have it, our own family tradition was born.
11 comments:
fabulous tradition, i love it!
very cute kid-o's in super cute pj's.
That is such a good idea... If you don't mind I might be stealing that one. :)
What a fun idea! Cute kids, I love Conner's smile in the last one.
How fun!!! ... and so neat that you guys put up your tree Thanksgiving night. All the more time to enjoy it. Those adorable pj's go very nicely with you're already ADORABLE kids!!! =)
Love this! I may have to steal this tradition! We do the X-mas night jamas right now!
To those who have been inspired to start this same tradition...Go for it! (not that you needed my permission or anything :))
That's a great tradition, hope you don't mind if I copy it. ;0)
What a great idea!! I am with Randi on this one, I might have to steal the idea to...... Love ya, Mindy
P.S. Can't wait to see you guys again at the family party on Saturday..
I like that tradition too. I've thought the same thing about opening them on Christmas Eve. It's not as fun to wear holiday jammies after the holidays are over! Very cute pictures!
Fun idea. We usually just give them on Christmas Eve so they have something cute and new for pictures on Christmas morning.
What a fun idea!
Post a Comment