Nice pictures!! Made Jamie say she wish she was living back in UTAH...I about dropped my jaw...Lol. Looks like you all had alot of fun. I really really have to say I absolutely have to say I Love the Family pic at the bottom and am going to print and frame it. Gotta love those glasses on Rob....Totally works for him!
LOVE all your pics, that last one of the family is GREAT! Fun to spend time back home with the family...I hope you told them hello for me! and seriously HOW TALL is your husband?
I love all these pictures--too many to make comments about all of them, but the costumes are cute, the cupcakes look yummy, and the family pics are adorable! And I appreciated your post about the old man going to the temple. I've always had a soft spot for wrinkly old men, as if every one of them were my own grandpa. Their devotion to life and living always inspires me.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Halloween! I love the kids costumes ... and the pictures in the leaves are adorable! I'm not sure how you do those boxes that you do, but I love them ... such a great way to show more pictures and do it in a cute way. I SO could use a blog tutorial ... let me know if you're ever giving one? =) Happy late Halloween to the Cosson family!
I need a cupcake lesson! I think I will steal your idea for Thanksgiving. And are you are totally great and the picture stuff. I need help in that department! Totally jealous!
15 comments:
I love those pictures, especially the ones with all the leaves!! Did you go up north for Halloween?? It looks like you had a great time!
Ditto, on the getting together!!
Nice pictures!! Made Jamie say she wish she was living back in UTAH...I about dropped my jaw...Lol. Looks like you all had alot of fun. I really really have to say I absolutely have to say I Love the Family pic at the bottom and am going to print and frame it. Gotta love those glasses on Rob....Totally works for him!
Lindsey,
It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! The kids look great in their costumes.
Kelly
LOVE all your pics, that last one of the family is GREAT!
Fun to spend time back home with the family...I hope you told them hello for me!
and seriously HOW TALL is your husband?
Don't you just love this time of year? Did you trick or treat in your parent's neighborhood?
You guys look like you had a great weekend. I LOVE the last picture of your family, it is sooo cute!
I love all these pictures--too many to make comments about all of them, but the costumes are cute, the cupcakes look yummy, and the family pics are adorable!
And I appreciated your post about the old man going to the temple. I've always had a soft spot for wrinkly old men, as if every one of them were my own grandpa. Their devotion to life and living always inspires me.
I love all the fun pictures...they make me love fall even more! Your kids looked so cut in their costumes and I loved the cupcakes, so festive!
It looks like you had the best time ever! I am so glad! I wish we lived a little closer to family so we could run down in one weekend! Miss you!
Your kiddos are so darling! How bout that temple trip?
It looks like you guys had tons of fun! The kids look so cute in their costumes! Is Rob loving his camera?
very fun pictures! Glad it's over! :)
What great pictures Lindsey!! And those cupcakes are so fun! Looks like ya'll had a heck of a halloween!!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Halloween! I love the kids costumes ... and the pictures in the leaves are adorable! I'm not sure how you do those boxes that you do, but I love them ... such a great way to show more pictures and do it in a cute way. I SO could use a blog tutorial ... let me know if you're ever giving one? =) Happy late Halloween to the Cosson family!
I need a cupcake lesson! I think I will steal your idea for Thanksgiving. And are you are totally great and the picture stuff. I need help in that department! Totally jealous!
Post a Comment