Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Happiness

I recently had a cousin return home from an overseas tour, though we are not close, I thought of him and his family often. God made incrediBle individuals especialLy for serving our country, because it is definatEly not something everybody can or is willing to do. I want to thank him and all of the men and women who Serve and make it possible for uS to enjoy the freedoms we do.
I saw this vidEo on youtube and thought I would share. So touching and I feel that it gives you just a little glimpse of the joy families experience when their loveD ones come home.


6 comments:

The Meyers said...

Can you even imagine? wow, that brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing that. Thank you soliders!

BETH said...

Cute video

I have a nikon D-50- I think the lens I use make the biggest difference- I have been using a 50mm f1.4 portrait lens lately and I think it makes my images a lot sharper

Emily said...

Man, how can you not get teary watching the video! Thanks for sharing.

BTW, I am keeping Thurs open.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest video! My heart goes out to those families, I'm grateful for their sacrifice, but pray that they get to come home soon and be with their families.

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, I'm wiping away my tears right now ... that was such a sweet little video. I'm so grateful as well for the sacrifices that these men and their families make for our country! What a thoughtful post Lindsey.

Darci said...

Thank you for everything. Love the O balls you brought over. I keep on watching all these videos of soldiers comoing home. It is amazing.