Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa Pictures

Kennedy, Conner and I went to the Washington City Rec Center this last Saturday to have breakfast with Santa! It was a grand time...the food was good, the crafts were fun, thanks to our good friends the Rue family it was free, and best of all THE REAL SANTA was there! Kennedy pulled on his beard to prove it or at least I told her too. She really didn't but she said she KNEW it was the real Santa. And I could only agree with her, I mean look at him! He almost made me believe again!! Oh to be a kid again...

Oh yea, and excuse me in Conner's picture, that's the only way he would have it and he still wasn't happy.





13 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! I am not even going to tr Santa with Shaylie this year! Maybe next year... I love your new pictures! Did you take them or did you go get them done? They are way cute! thanks for the meeting tonight! You are very inspired!

Kim said...

Those are cute pictures! And I do believe that has to be the REAL santa. Wow

Parkin Family said...

Love it! I could never get my kids to sit on Santa's lap!

Jill said...

So cute..... I love that Santa, he IS the REAL one.

Jess said...

Oh come on, you know you loved sitting on Santa's lap! :) Those are great pictures. I wish they had something similar in Cedar.

Lori said...

How fun!!! I agree, that is a very genuine looking Santa, very impressive. Love the Santa pics ... and I agree, Conner looks less than thrilled to be sitting on Santa's lap ... definitely going through the motions on this one. You however, look fabulous!

Keri said...

Cute pics Lindsey! Thanks for a fun lunch today. I hope you don't have to spend the next week putting your house back together. It was so nice of you to let us bring all the kids on this crazy snow day!

Norris Fam said...

Yay! Thanks for the invite!

And...for the record...I think you look cute on Santa's lap!

Bon said...

Santa pictures!! AWESOME!! How fun! My kids keep asking if they get to see him , but he doesn't visit Cedar City anywhere!

The Blaisdell Family said...

That IS a great looking Santa!! Sounds like a great day of fun with the kiddos. I love that you got in the picture too. That's just simply awesome Lindsey! You are so funny!

LL said...

SO CUTE!!! I need to get a pic of my kids on Santas lap, I love these!

Kristi said...

So fun! Zac keeps telling me he hasn't seen the real Santa because of all the fake beards. I wonder if I can find a real one for him to see before Christmas!

The Meyers said...

What cute pictures! You are so good to do gingerbread houses with your kids. I don't have the energy! I hope you have a Merry Christmas!