Friday, December 12, 2008

We Elfed Ourselves!!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

9 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Conner is too funny in that!

Kim said...

That was cute! Who knew Rob could move like that!? ;)

Emily said...

That is so funny. You've got the moves girl! :)

Thanks for the fun idea. I posted it on my blog too!

Kristi said...

these are always so funny!

Jess said...

Oh my gosh, you guys have some good moves! That is too funny.

Lori said...

This seriously cracks me up ... especially the kids!!! Great entertainment value in this ... i could seriously watch it over and over and never get bored AND at the same time, pick up some moves for myself. =)

rudd said...

Lindsey - I have never left a comment on anyone's blog before, but I couldn't pass this up. That was the funniest thing ever. To see you guys move like that was awesome!!!

{Lindsey} said...

Yay!!! I got my sister in law to comment on a blog and my blog was the privileged one!!! So Happy ;)

Randi said...

OMG!! That is a riot.