Monday, December 01, 2008

Prophets Testify

Being the first day of December, I figured I would start the month out right. Below is an audio link of prophets and apostles testifying of Jesus Christ. It is absolutely beautiful and touching. You can't help but feel the spirit as you listen. (just click on Prophets Testimonies)


I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I would not be where I am today without the sacrifice that He made for me in the Garden of Gethsemane. I would not be where I am today without His perfect example to follow. I would not be where I am today without His love that I feel in my heart. I would not be where I am today without His mercy, forgivness and grace. I know He is my Elder Brother, I know He lives and more than anything I am grateful that I know.




http://www.sugardoodle.net/Prophet/Prophets%20and%20Apostles%20share%20testimonies%20of%20Christ.shtml

3 comments:

Bon said...

Thanks for sharing Linds! You are the greatest!

I loved that you tried out black Friday! It is fun to me, but yes, way to many crazy people to make it that enjoyable!!

I love your Thanksgiving tradition of the Pj's too!

Emily said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony! I loved this post.

By the way, I hope your kiddoes are feeling better.

LL said...

YOU are a good woman! I'm so glad I know you and have your sweet example to look at.
PERFECT way to start the month, thanks!!