Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Conversation with Conner


So this morning I was laying in bed, thinking of the busy day ahead of me when Conner came in and joined me. We were just talking and this is what the conversation turned into:

Conner: Mommy, you are Santa.


Mommy: No I'm not.


Conner: Yes you are.


Mommy: What makes you think I am Santa?


Conner: Because you have a santa hat.

Mommy: I do have a santa hat downstairs, but I'm not Santa.


Conner: Yes you are.


I told Rob when he called a few minutes later and we just laughed about it. He is wise beyond his years...but we'll do all we can to help him believe that Santa IS NOT mommy...or daddy for that matter.

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year!!

7 comments:

Randi said...

What a booger!! It's no fun when they don't believe. I wish you luck!!

Bon said...

Merry Christmas! We hope you have the best day ever!!

LL said...

YES YOU ARE!

I love it, that made me laugh...

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Jill said...

Paige started asking some interesting questions this year about Santa, and like a good mother, I avoided her!! lol ;0)

Kim said...

How funny! what a cute boy!

Norris Fam said...

At least you're a good liar :)

Lori said...

VERY wise beyond his years ... oh my goodness! I absolutely dread the day those conversations start happening, so sad ... and your little Connor is already thinking his way through the details! He's so cute. Sooooo, we got your Christmas card on the 26th ... =) I didn't say anything ... i didn't say anything like we won, and you guys lost the battle of the fastest traveling Christmas card ... i just wanted to bring it to your attention, that we got yours on the 26th. Did you get that Lindsey? The 26th? =) It was adorable by the way, thank you! And Happy New Year to the Cosson Clan!!!