Saturday, December 20, 2008

We are not a home of perfectionists, so the project we took on the other day looks nothing like this...


But we had a good time making our perfect little Gingerbread House...and now all the kids want to do is eat it!!! Silly kids. Soon..for Christmas Eve is almost here!




7 comments:

LL said...

one day I want to make a PERFECT ginger bread house...i'm determined.
Until then, we'll enjoy the half eaten sloppy ones...those are fun too.

Norris Fam said...

That's what we have planned for Christmas Eve and I PROMISE you ours will look far from perfect as well! But I'm hoping it will be the start of a new Christmas Eve tradition at our house!

You know they just wanna eat the candy anyway :)

Lori said...

What are you talking about? It's absolutely perfect!!! I love how you let them each decorate a side, what a great idea. Would you believe we've NEVER done the gingerbread thing? We really need to take care of that one of these days. What adorable smiles from your little architects ... how fun!

Emily said...

I think it looks great! :) We are doing our gingerbread house tonight...and like always, more candy ends up in the mouth, than on the house. But that is just part of the fun! Thanks for the fun luncheon. I had a great time and the food was delish!!
Merry Christmas!

Parkin Family said...

Super fun! Anything to keep the kids entertained as Christmas grows near. I love the kits you can buy these days.

Bon said...

You are such a good and fun mom Linds! I hope you have a great Christmas Eve and a Merry Christmas!

laurie said...

having a good time with your kids is always perfection!