Friday, June 27, 2008

Coincidence...or not?

My friend Kim had this quiz on her blog, so I decided to take part. I've always enjoyed the Disney princesses and love that Kennedy enjoys them too. She always asks me who my favorite one is and my answer remains the same...growing up I always loved Sleeping Beauty a.k.a Aurora. I loved watching the movie, my favorite part being when she is dancing with her animal friends made to look like the prince. I've always wanted to live in a small, cottage looking house thanks to her little cottage retreat. Anyhoo, is it a coincidence that she is the princess I am most like...maybe.


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comment:

Mike and Kelly said...

Hey that's my princess too. Way to be. :)