The kids and I are heading up north to spend the week at
East Canyon Resort with my parents. I look forward to being there to relax and enjoy time in the mountains. I will miss the computer...blogging and all, but I am sure I'll survive. What I will definately miss is my Robbie. Since he just recently started his job with
St. George City he can not take vacation for 6 months, so he will be left behind to fend for himself. I don't feel too bad knowing that he will be spending probably every evening golfing (lucky man, he golfs for free on city courses) or mountain biking.
I hope everyone has a great week and I'll blog again as soon as I can!
7 comments:
Hope you have a fun and relaxing vacation!!
I also hope you have blast vacationing. You look gorgeous in that picture girl.
I have to agree with Jessica- You look GREAT! That hot weather must agree with you. Your thighs look tiny!!! Have fun with the fam!
Have fun! You look great in that picture by the way.
You kids are so cute- It is totally random that we ran into you guys- so fun to catch up
Thanks for all the compliments!
That's what friends are for is to make you feel good, right. I have great friends, thanks.
Post a Comment