Just seeing the picture will make you salivate...if not, something is wrong with you.
So here is the recipe for any of you who would like to give it a try.
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
3/4 cup frozen corn
3 tomatoes, diced
4 green onions, chopped
1 T. red wine vinegar
3 T. cilantro (I do not like this ingredient, so I don't put it in)
1/4 t. salt
1/2 t. cumin (this gives it great flavor)
I also add lime juice, about a tablespoon.
Eat with tortilla chips and ENJOY!
5 comments:
Oh yummy...I definitely am foaming at the mouth now! I totally am going to make this!! Thanks Linds!!
I've had a similar recipe like this (I think it was Laurie Lough's recipe?) and it IS really good! I will be making this tonight though! Heading to the grocery store right now!
Well we made this tonight and it's almost gone. I don't know how you could get this to last all weekend!! YUMMY!
That dip looks so yummy! I love chips and dip. It looks like you had a really good trip with your family. I had no idea that Gary was in Kosovo, but then again I only know what I read on your blog. You'll have to tell Crystal I said hi next time you talk with her. I can't believe how big her kids are, it's crazy that it's been that long!
Anyway, I'll stop rambling.
Hope Rob gets feeling better soon, ouch!
This is going in my personal cookbook of my favorite recipes. You always have had good taste when it comes to yummy different food! Def going to make =)
Post a Comment