We were blessed with a visit from some great friends. Crystal, Summer and Kallie Jensen, whom we met while living in Texas, came and spent a day with us. It was so great to see them and when they left it was a sad (yes, tears involved) good-bye as they are moving to Kosovo to finally be with their husband and daddy who has been working there for two years now. We will miss them dearly and wish the best to them.
When we got back from East Canyon we spent another couple of nights with my parents and then we went to visit Rob's family.
We also went to Gateway to play for a little while. I can't go to SLC and not not go to Gateway...love the place.
Rob faired okay without us until Friday night when he was riding his mountain bike home from work, decided to go for an extra ride and was out on a dirt road in Green Valley and totally crashed!! Thank goodness there were no broken bones, but he has horrible road rash on his right side from shoulder down to ankle, OUCH! Poor Guy. He went to Instacare on Sunday and they scrubbed it all out, oh so painful for him. The pain is subsiding but it is still there. We just need to make sure he heals w/ no infections. I'll save you grief by not posting any pictures...they are quite gross.
Anyhoo, enjoy the pictures of our little getaway...warning, there are alot.
One of Grandpa's favorite things
With Grandma at the splashpad
Conner and Gavin
Summer and Kallie
The girls trying their best to catch a butterfly
Lindsey and Crystal..I will miss her so much!
Two little fishies and BFFs
Kennedy and Grandma with her butterfly...catch and release
Kennedy's Catch
Kennedy, Dade and Gavin
Splashin' at the Gateway
Sharin' a Snowie
Conner and Ganpa Cosson
Kennedy and Grandpa Cosson
Cool Kjell
Heping Ganpa wosh is tuck
Helping Grandma Wash Mama's Car
Kennedy with her friends at grandma's house, Savanah and Rebecca
Loves Ganpa's wheeler
6 comments:
That does look like a lot of fun, but man do I feel for your hubby!! He's gotta be in so much pain. Hope he heals fast!!
That last picture of Conner on the 4 wheeler is so cute. Love his hair.
And is that THEE Crystal Jensen from SA?? It's too big of a coinsidence that there's another Crystal Jensen with a daughter named Summer right??? I wouldn't have even recognized her! I bet that was so fun to meet up again.
Glad you guys had such a great get-a-way. I love all the pictures!
Glad that you are back from your vacationing. Looks like you guys had so much fun relaxing. That is always the best.
I LOVE the picture of your kids sharing a snowie! It describes the best of summer all at once, the bathing suits, the sun and the ice treats! So glad you had fun- send our regrets to Rob- OUCH!
It looks like you all had lots of fun! What I would give to have been able to see east canyon again. I am feeling home sick. =( I miss the desert drives. I really enjoy all the pics. They are very cute. Especially the one with Kennedy sleeping on dad. You should also send me some of those gross pics to my facebook account of rob. Sorry old chap! Don't mean to sound excited about it. I feel for you. But boys will be boys...Send me some ickky my way. Pop a vikie if it'll help with the pain! That has to have burned on clean up. Love you all!=)
Looks like you had a lot fun!! I am glad you got to spend time with fam and friends!
I recognize Savannah from your pics. Breck and Rob live not far from me. Rob used to work for my dad as well--great guy and Breck is so sweet!
Post a Comment