Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Angel Fish

Kennedy had her last day of swimming lessons today. She did so great, she graduated to the next level and is officially a fish. Her teacher said she did great and to keep practicing. I asked her if she could be any kind of fish in the world what would she be...she said an angel fish, so appropriate.
She was very excited to jump off the diving board, but was ecstatic when they let the kids go down the hydrotube slide! She LOVED it and is begging to go back real soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the slide show! She is one brave, angel fish! :) My kids are already wanting to go back to swimming. Spence keeps saying, "I miss my teacher!"

Anonymous said...

BTW, I love your playlist. Go John Denver! :)

Bon said...

She is so brave! Good Job Kennedy!!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Hooray for KEnnedy! I like the water but am terrified of putting my face in it. ANd the fear gets worse with age- not better- pathetic, I know. LEarning to swim is so good for little kids- it will stick with them forever! oh- my natural color is a dirty, ugly dishwater blonde- not very attractive at all- You are sweet to notice and comment on my new color, thanks!