This is a conversation Rob had with Kennedy earlier today:
Rob: Kennedy, there is something I need to talk to you about.
Kennedy: Whaaaat? (voice getting lower as she says what)
R: Well, while you were gone, Glory (her fish) died.
K: What dad, you are kidding me, right?
R: No I'm not.
K: Yes you are daddy (with a big smile on her face)
R: No I really am not.
Mom interjects: I am suprised you haven't noticed that she's been gone.
K: Whaaaat! (voice getting higher as she says what and looking to see if the bowl is really gone)...oh
R: Fish don't last forever, right.
K: No
And that was that...she didn't even ask for a replacement, whew! Went over a lot better than I thought it was going to. That's why I left it up to Rob to handle.
3 comments:
That is nice she didn't ask for another! But do you think now she might start asking for a bigger pet? HA!
Aww, how sad. I'm glad she handled it so well. Love your new background btw. :)
Wow, She handled that really well. I am sure my kids would be crying a week if it happened to them.
Post a Comment