Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Our Little Burp Boy

I am finally figuring out the video thing a little at a time...sorry, it's not right side up.

I hesitated to post this, but then decided what the hay... (you'll want to pause the music)

Now, regarding this video...lets just say that Conner had some 'boy' influence this last weekend that helped make him think that burping is a funny thing...and I've discovered that, at times, it is pretty funny. (by the way, his 'burps' were fake ones)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you decided to post this. It is funny!

Lori said...

This is so cute ... i've watched it a few times, and i don't know if it's just getting late ... but it get's funnier every time! =) Good job on the video ... so fun to see your little one's LIVE and in ACTION!

Emily said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! That was too cute. Glad you posted it!