Today Conner and I went to the park to enjoy the lovely weather. On the way home we always drive by the temple, one because I just love seeing it and two Conner enjoys seeing the water fountain outside the main entrance. As we were driving by today I saw a True Saint! There was an old (I mean old, he had to have been in his 90s) man was with his sweet wife walking to the temple. He was walking, very unbalanced but with the help of a cane and every step he took he looked as though he was just going to fall over, but he.kept.walking. I thought HOLY COW, he has every reason to stay at home, but here he is out and going to the temple. What a great example he was to me in that moment and for that I am deeply grateful.
2 comments:
Ok, I feel guilty. I must get to the temple!
THANK YOU for this reminder! How sweet that the two of them could go together....enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment