Have you ever gotten news so devastating that you don't know what to do other than just cry. That happened to me yesterday when I got a call from a friend in Cedar informing me that one of our friends just found out that she has thyroid cancer. I about fell to the floor and I didn't break down until I was off the phone...then I lost it. I've never been one to question, but to have faith that things will work out. I love my dear friend Kati more than she knows and many prayers will be sent her way. Luckily, thyroid cancer is one of THE most treatable cancers so the odds are definately in her favor. Be strong girl and know that you are loved.
2 comments:
Sending more prayers her way...
Yeah, you reacted the same way I did. I'm so glad that it isn't a terrible, ravaging type of cancer and that there is so much hope. Kati is a fighter.
Post a Comment