I took a couple of pictures of Kennedy and Conner yesterday (in preparation for Grandparents Day :) )and then went to my favorite photo editing website...
picnik.com. You can do so much with your pictures. It is simple to download the pics from your computer and it is super user-friendly to do all sorts of fun stuff to your pictures.
BEFORE

AFTER

I had this picture printed in an 8X10 yetserday at wal-mart and put it in a matted 11X17 frame and I LOVE IT!
If you haven't discovered this website already, take a gander...you'll be hooked!
5 comments:
That's neat editing. Thanks for sharing the link. I'll have to check it out. They are pretty good pictures too girl.
So cute! I am excited to play with that site when I have a sec! Thanks for sharing!
Too cute! Thanks for the info. I will have to try that.
I love Picnik and use it when my other editing software needs a break or pictures need something new!
I'm so glad you posted this!! I found that website a couple of weeks ago and forgot to write it down and was so upset b/c I really wanted to use it!
Thanks Linds, you saved me! :D
Cute picture too.
Post a Comment