Thursday, August 07, 2008

insights

i love the sound of laughing

i love the sight of the wasatch front mountains

i love the taste of bananas dipped in peanut butter

i love the smell of pottery barn stores

i love the feel of Conner's buzzed hair

2 comments:

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

I thought I was the only one who liked peanut butter and bananas- have you tried it on a sandwich? White bread is the best for bananas. I love the Wasatch mountains too. I doubt I will ever live that close again to such huge wonderful, blue/green mountains that are almost purple sometimes. I miss them. Red is nice, but I love the green.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite. I have enjoyed reading through your blog. You are a great writer and it makes it fun to read. See you in the morning! :)