Friday, August 15, 2008

Something Yummy to Share

I was flipping through my health magazine the other day and came across a simple smoothie recipe, gave it a try and love, love, love it.

Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie

1 cup milk (any kind)
1 banana
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
4-5 ice cubes

Blend all together and ENJOY!!

The kids and I now have this everyday for breakfast and it will seriously fill you up until lunch...no snacking in between=less caloric intake, right? Which is always a good thing :).

Let's just say that my blender has claimed new space. It no longer hides in my pantry...it is on the shelf just below my beloved KitchenAid Mixer!

8 comments:

Kim said...

YUMMY!! I looove smoothies. Thanks for the recipe!

Bon said...

Oh delicious! I am definitely trying this one!!! We are HUGE shake (anything and any kind) fans!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Yayyy! I love bananas and P.B.! I have never considered putting them in a shake though! Yum. I'll have to try it. The pics of Kennedy are way cute. I can't believe that summer is over.

Mike and Kelly said...

This sounds great. We will have to try this tomorrow. Yum!

Mike and Kelly said...

Oh, Beth want invited to your blog. She says that she is terribly distraught since she lost access. I'll email you with her email soon.

Michelle Cox said...

Oh, that sounds so good! I will definitely give it a try. Have you tried peeling your bananas and freezing them, instead of ice cubes? We love making smoothies that way, too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Pancho and Leftys too! Let's invite Emily and do a girls lunch next week! If you are available! I love looking at your blog!

Emily said...

I tried it, and it was a big hit at our house. THanks for the recipe.