He is such a joy to be around and I am so grateful for TIME.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Quality Time
Now that Kennedy is off to school all day long, Conner and I have been able to have quality time together. It takes me back to when Kennedy was his age and it was just her and me, while Rob was off studying. I love being able to give him the extra attention by playing with him, reading with him, taking him to parks and other fun stuff. He is like his sister in the way that he likes to talk and he talks alot. It's so fun just to sit and have a conversation with him. We talk about McQueen and Tow Mater...dozers, dump trucks and concrete mixers (call them cement trucks and he'll totally correct you)...grandmas and grandpas...bums, bugars and poop too!
He is such a joy to be around and I am so grateful for TIME.
He is such a joy to be around and I am so grateful for TIME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How sweet. He's such a cute boy. My house is so much quieter with Samantha being gone, it's so strange to be back to only having 1kid at home all day.
He looks so big. I hardly recognize him in the picture. That's awesome you get more time with him now. Caleb's still only half day in Kindergarten. Logan sleeps then. It's nice, but it will be fun next year to spend time with him.
Too cute! Conner is so funny! I will have to give him more attention in Nursery because I love talking about McQueen too!
He is the handsomest little guy! I am so glad that you get quality time together. Soon Kennedy and I will get that too! I love it!!!
Love that boy! He looks so cute in the picture too! It is nice having one and one time
Post a Comment