The other night while Rob attended the Priesthood Session, the kids and I had a grand old time making carmeled apples...or should I say I made them and they had a blast eating them. Kennedy is always such a sweet girl telling me that 'everything' I make is the BEST, I beg to differ, but she so sweet.
Conner, my lovable little man, has this thing when he plays with his toys and cars. He will not play on the floor, he has to have them on the couch and if someone is sitting on the couch, he demands that they get off because they are in his way! Thank goodness we have more than one couch!!
I don't know why he does this...I'm sure in his little head he has his own reason.
I took like 8 different shots trying to get one with his eyes open...not successful, he's cute even when you can't see his big, brown eyes that I love so much!
4 comments:
What a Fab idea. I am totally going to make those now. I can't read blogs without seeing food people have made and then craving it and thinking about it all night long! HA So thanks!:) Now I will dream about caramel apples!
I love the pictures...such cute kiddos and such a gorgeous mommy!!
YUMMY!
Yummy, I've never made caramel apples, but I definitely have to now!
Conner is getting so big....I bet he enjoyed those yummy looking treats. I am just by looking at them. Why don't we do stuff like that I wonder?
Post a Comment