Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Good Dose of Vitamin D

Not to make any of you jealous or anything, but this is what we were up to today :)
It was a gorgeous day. The sky was beautiful, cloudless and there was absolutely no breeze...so the 68 degrees or so, was pleasant and refreshing. I don't think we'll be lacking in the vitamin D department now that we live in sunny St. George.



13 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

Although it is nice here in Cedar it's definately not as nice as St. George. It's November, December, January, and yes February that I am very jealous of your wheather down there! Looks like you guys had a great day!
Lisa

Kim said...

How fun, and yes I am jealous! Wish we were closer to play with you guys. I'm glad you're enjoying the weather.

Parkin Family said...

Too Fun! I can't believe it was warm enough to swim...talk about an indian summer!

Kristi said...

Luckily our Fall has been beautiful here too (except for one weekend). I'll be jealous of you in a few weeks though!

The Smith Family said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying the nice weather. We missed you guys this past weekend!

Jess said...

I can just feel the kind of day you were having on my skin. Cool and refreshing. I am glad that you guys enjoyed it. I'm sure we'll head down a few times during the winter just to get out of the snow.

Ana said...

Looks like fun! Pretty soon we'll be going to St. George to cool down (from vegas)

Lori said...

Unbelievable huh? Not very October-like activities ... but a nice healthy dose of Vitamin D indeed! We just came in from the backyard AND the blow up pool, so we can relate. My jeans feel SO neglected! It's good to see you guys are enjoying the sunshine ... adorable pictures!!!

Bon said...

So fun! Luckily it has been so warm here too! But we do love to head down that direction for even warmer weather!

BETH said...

I love your pumpkin patch and sunny weather pictures. In answer to your question- I am the YW president. I love it. Our theme was hidden potential. If you want more details, just let me know.

Emily Hendrickson said...

That looks like so much fun! Your new background is so cute!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

So long since I've talked to you! It feels like forever! I love your hair straight in those photos! I love to havve St. George close in the winter time. YOur kids are so cute Lindse. Oh, and I LOVE What Conner said about his pacifiers being cut up. way to clever- all I get is air- hilarious! what a smart kid! MIss you!

Erin Bingham said...

I am jealous! Looks like you are having beautiful weather.