I was tagged by my good friend, Kari, to share some different things. Now to get my brain rolling' so early in the mornin'...
5 TV shows I love to watch
~ House Hunters
~ Eli Stone
~ The Office
~ The Biggest Looser
~ John and Kate plus 8
5 Things that happened yesterday
~ I took Conner to get his haircut
~ We went to Barnes and Noble
~ I bought the kiddies new shoes
~ I made brownies
~ Rob and I bought and watched Iron Man (GREAT show, btw)
5 of my favorite restaurants
~ Pancho and Lefty's (St. George)
~ Spring Chicken Inn (Morgan, UT)
~ The Elephant Bar and Grill (California)
~ Z Tejas (SLC)
~ PF Changs (SLC)
5 things I am looking forward to
~ General Conference
~ The Eli Stone premiere
~ Camping in Zion's National Park
~ The day when St. George city hires another prosecutor so my hubby is not so busy and stressed out!
~ Halloween
5 things on my wish list
~ Money to pay off student loans
~ For people to realize that Sarah Palin isn't qualified and to stop saying, "what does a VP do anyway?"
~ For my little, lovable Conner to stop using 'potty' words
~ To visit NYC in the fall time
~ For my YW to realize that the decisions they make right now can affect their whole lives
5 people I am tagging
~ Randi Gardiner
~ Bethaney Parkin
~ Natalie Johnson
~ Emily Ford
~ Erin Bingham
7 comments:
How fun to learn new things about you Lindsey. We loved Iron Man too by the way:) And Craig and I were just saying we need to head down town to PF Changs before this baby comes. YUMMY!
I am commenting on your last three posts here all together. :) I have always wanted to go to NYC in the fall time as well. It would be the most fun trip. Conner burping was hilarious. I can't believe how fast they grow up. Wowza. And..... I've always found that if "something" needs to be happening in my life it tends to be service oriented. Just from my experience. How's your calling going by the way? Still overwhelmed? We are having the second annual cabin retreat over the 10th and 11th up in Brian Head. At least 90% sure right now until Shay finds out for sure. It would be great if you could come!
When are you going camping?? I want to go camping so bad!!! Now that Dave has a new job who knows when that will happen.
Too Funny! I loved the Sarah Palin Comment. And, I guess I have been tagged!
I love learning new things about you! I also love The Office and the Elephant Bar and Grill! That is awesome! Have you ever had their GIANT chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich? I have to admit that is one of the big reasons I love that place!
So you're an Eli Stone fan?? I've never seen it myself, maybe it's time I give it a go? =) That's so exciting that you're going to NYC in the Fall, that will be just beautiful!
Post a Comment