Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Visitors

Rob's parents payed us a short visit this weekend. It was nice to see them and spend a little bit of time together. Friday night we enjoyed going to Blue Bunny and getting some oh so yummy ice cream (Kim, I thought of you when I ordered chocolate peanut butter cup :)). Saturday we had a grand ol' time going to the factory stores and dropping some mulah, yeah right, ha...we both spent about an average of about $12, thanks to the fantastic deals we found.


We love it when family (and friends too) visit us and we hope that EVERYONE
feels welcome ANYTIME!!


Kennedy has become quite the poser as of late

Me and Conner enjoying our ice cream

in deep thought...hmmm, what was she thinking?

Conner and Grandpa

He loves lookin at the bugs

Silly Grandpa

Sweet Kenney

4 comments:

LL said...

visitors really are the best!
I know who I'll call if we're ever in your area!!!

Emily said...

I love having visitors too, especially grandparents! What a fun weekend. Looks like you had a blast!

Lori said...

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup? ... YUMMMMM!!! Where do i sign?? =)Visitors are the best, aren't they? ... looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Love the picture of Connor sharing that ice cream cone with his FACE! P.S. I'm not sure how long you've had that song "For You" on your blog ... but I LOVE IT!!! Huge Dave Matthews fan, and for some reason i've never heard this before ... it's awesome!

The IVth Family said...

Hmmm????? Don't we always wonder what MOM was or is thinking. =)Dad looked like he stopped thinking in one of those pictures. LOL! I am so going to talk Jamie into moving back to UTAH...I am thinking Southern Utah. It's the only part of Utah we both truly love and enjoy.