Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch at Staheli Farms

We went to the pumpkin patch here in St. George (and let me tell my San Antonio friends, I still miss the pumpkin patches there! they are the BEST). We had fun however, we were sooo.NOT.prepared...it was COLD!! Yes, cold in St. George...with the wind blowing it was probably in the mid 40s! We were freezing!! The kids had fun riding the tractor/wagon to the pumpkin patch and picking out there very own pumpkins...Conner found his pretty quick, Kennedy took a little longer. She kept saying, they're not perfect. I explained that none of them are perfect...she needed to pick one she thought to be perfect in her own mind. She finally found one, after searching the patch for a while, and she was happy with it.
The other activites included a corn slide, petting farm animals, jumping and running on bails of hay, and just having a good time.












6 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

What great pictures Lindsey! Your kids are so cute. I love pumpkin patches. We went to them every single year growing up so it's a tradition I hold to my heart. I have a hard time picking out a pumpkin from a box at wal-mart:)


Have fun carving your pumpkins, since we all know parents do all the hard work right?!!

Kim said...

How fun! I love the picture of Conner on the tractor, the lighting is so perfect behind him.

Bon said...

HOw fun! What a blast! I may have to make a trip down and take my kiddos!

LL said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Lindsey. Obviously the kids make the picture, cuz they're gorgeous but I'm thinking you have photography skills that I don't know about.
I'm so glad to be a part of your blog and have the viewing pleasure into your world.
THANKS!!!

Nelson Family said...

That looks like an awesome pumpkin patch. Did you do the corn maze too? I also can't believe it looks cold in St. George.

The IVth Family said...

You take really great photos lindsey. They capture the moment so well.