there is nothing like what music can do for your soul...

yep, that pretty much sums it up.
It depends on what kind of mood I am in,
It depends on what kind of mood I am in,
but I listen to all kinds of music.
from this
to this
to this
to this
and a lot in between.
I give huge credit to my hubby who cultured me into different music from the
moment we met. At that young age of 19, I was pretty narrow minded
when it came to music. Anything but country music was just wrong.
Kind of ironic now that I no longer enjoy country music.
(with the exception of Chris LeDoux and John Denver)
All it took was going to the symphony a couple
of times with him, thanks to the requirements of a college class of his,
that my heart was softened and eyes were opened.
to this
and a lot in between.
I give huge credit to my hubby who cultured me into different music from the
moment we met. At that young age of 19, I was pretty narrow minded
when it came to music. Anything but country music was just wrong.
Kind of ironic now that I no longer enjoy country music.
(with the exception of Chris LeDoux and John Denver)
All it took was going to the symphony a couple
of times with him, thanks to the requirements of a college class of his,
that my heart was softened and eyes were opened.
No comments:
Post a Comment