who are not so little anymore, sigh.
I've been thinking back lately on their younger years,
wondering how time goes by so darn fast.
I love them so much.
They teach me so much everyday.
They help me to be a better person.
My sweet sugar girl is such a delight to be around.
She is always happy and in a good mood.
yes, I am knocking on wood right now...
She told me once when she was in 5th grade that one of
her friends asked her how it is that she can
be so happy all of the time. I loved that!
She is a social butterfly, friendly and bright.
Love her to pieces.
My lovey boy is a joy.
He is energetic. He loves to laugh.
Always joking and playing around.
He is a determined and persistent boy who
tries my patience to the very best of its ability.
I remind myself those are good attributes to have.
I love him to bits.
I feel extremely blessed to be their mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment