Monday, November 04, 2013

day four...my love

Today {and every day} I am grateful for
this good-looking man.
 He is the best thing that ever happened to me.
He has taught me so much over the last 17 years
that we have been husband and wife.
Here's a little Lindsey history...
When we met, I had dated quite a few guys. Some more serious than others.
I had this thinking that if I didn't get married within 2 years of graduating
high school, there was something wrong with me and I would 
probably never meet Mr. Right.
Well Mr. Right came along (4 months before my deadline, phew!)...
he knew we were meant to be before I did, but
I was right behind him in realizing it.
Sometimes I think back to those guys and consider myself absolutely blessed
with who Heavenly Father placed in my path to be my lifelong and eternal companion.
He is smart, patient, loving, funny, strong, handsome, thoughtful, sharp and 
the perfect man for me.

No comments: