Monday, November 25, 2013

day twenty-five...

this sweet girl of mine
has more confidence than 
I did at her age
and for that I am truly grateful.
She has been learning to play the violin
this year in orchestra.
No music experience prior to the school year.
She came home from church last week and informed me
that she signed up to play a song
 at the ward Christmas party.
First of all, volunteering to do that is not something
I would have ever done.
And even if I would have...
being told that I will be playing a solo in front of
250+ people...that's where I would have said "um, okay, never mind."
But she didn't.
Her confidence never ceases to amaze me.
I love her so much!
She makes me happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there to hear you so call and play it on Skype for me and Grandpa.