Saturday, November 30, 2013

day thirty...

I am grateful for humor.  
I tend to be the more serious type.
My hubby very often puts forth great effort to lighten me up
and then that's when this happens:
totally me!! haha
hahahaha!!

I totally hate it when this happens though:
Hmmmm

sorry for the cursing in the next two.
there is so much truth in this one:
Learn a lesson from your dog. Love this one.

and Dad, this one makes me laugh cause I first heard it from you!

I had never heard of a "man cold" until a few years ago
from my good friend Emily.
I can say with all honesty, my husband does not get "man colds"
IF he did, I would be tempted to say this to him...
Man colds are the worst...... Lol
I giggle every time I read this one.

because I have never been good at math
I totally believe this one:
Truth...

and the last one...

This is one of the reasons I don't like to run outside:
funny

Laughter is the best medicine in life!