
You know the saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"
Today I am grateful for aPpLes...specifically Gala aPpLes.
Almost every night before I hit the sack
I enjoy one of these lovely creations.
Biting into it's juicy, firm sweetness is a beautiful thing.
As a family we enjoy many things that include aPpLeS:
aPpLe pie
aPpLe pancakes
aPpLe muffins
aPpLe smudge
baked aPpLeS
caramel aPpLes
aPpLe donuts w/ PB spread on top
aPpLe and sausage stuffing
It's a wonderful fruit and definitely my favorite!
And...This post wouldn't be complete if I didn't leave you with a challenge.
The next time you slice yourself up a piece
of yummy aPpLe
pie, you must try melting a piece of
cheddar cheese on top.
If you haven't tried this before, I know,
you are probably
giving your computer a
disgusted look right now.
BUT I promise you that if you try it, you will fall in love.
3 comments:
apple donuts - apples cored, using a Pampered Chef apple corer, then cut into slices to look like a donut :)
CHEESE?
oh gosh, not sure I could force myself, but now I'm curious.
I just heard someone say CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM with apple pie.
I need to get baking :)
sounds good, i am going to try it.
Post a Comment