Friday, November 13, 2009

Today I am grateful for
RAIN!

It's been raining here in the desert all night.
The sound, at times, awoke me but gently put me back to sleep.
The smell is so clean and fresh...who doesn't like the smell of rain?

3 comments:

Amber said...

WOW, I am so behind...you are such an awesome blogger...I struggle! Thnks for reminding me of the simple blessings in life that I am grateful for! p.s. I love the rain too! well, as long as it's not my wedding day, I'm at Disneyland, I'm camping, etc...

LL said...

the only thing better than the smell of rain is the smell of rain in the summer!!!
LOVE IT!

Emily said...

I LOVE the smell of rain...it's so refreshing, and it makes me so happy! Last night as I was walking the dog, I walked a little longer because it smelled like rain outside. I didn't want to go in!