ah, me too...sweet pork sandwhiches for us! I love not having to worry about what's for dinner...at dinner time! makes my day and night so much better!
I agree! Love the crock pot, it always makes me feel better when I use it, there is no mad dash at 5:00 wondering what is for dinner. Love your list of things you are thankful for.
3 comments:
AMEN!!!!
I actually own two because I love them so much. We had crock pot chili tonight...which meant dinner was done by 8am. LOVE THE CROCK POT!
ah, me too...sweet pork sandwhiches for us! I love not having to worry about what's for dinner...at dinner time! makes my day and night so much better!
I agree! Love the crock pot, it always makes me feel better when I use it, there is no mad dash at 5:00 wondering what is for dinner.
Love your list of things you are thankful for.
Post a Comment