“Journal writing is a voyage to the interior”
Today I am grateful for my love of writing in journals. It's a love that I've had since my early days. I have some ancestors that had a love for writing and poetry. Sometimes I wonder if this love
has a little bit to do with them.
I love writing and sharing so that future generations will have them to read...if they want. I have a few different journals that I enjoy. There is my 'everyday' journal that I usually write in on Sundays about the previous week. A gratitude journal that I try my best to write in every night before I lay my head on my pillow. My quote journal where I collect quotes that have had influence on me or just because I like them. And a purse journal...one I keep in my purse to record thoughts or memories that come to me that I want to write down to remember later.
I love writing and sharing so that future generations will have them to read...if they want. I have a few different journals that I enjoy. There is my 'everyday' journal that I usually write in on Sundays about the previous week. A gratitude journal that I try my best to write in every night before I lay my head on my pillow. My quote journal where I collect quotes that have had influence on me or just because I like them. And a purse journal...one I keep in my purse to record thoughts or memories that come to me that I want to write down to remember later.
If you don't keep a journal you should think about doing so. It's fun, relaxing, gives you insight into your own self and you never know who might benefit from you keeping one.
2 comments:
I didn't realize you had updated your blog! It didn't connect somehow to my blog like usual. Anyways.....love all the gratitude posts. they are so original and refreshing! Can't wait for the rest!
YOU ARE A GOOD WOMEN!
I love journals...must be why we love to blog. Just another form of journaling :)
Post a Comment