Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today I am grateful for
my Savior,
Jesus Christ.


I am thankful for His
pure and loving
example.
I am thankful for
the Atonement,
for the suffering
He did for me.
I don't like to
think of where I would
be in my life if I
didn't understand
(the little that I do) and
have a strong
testimony of the
Atonement.

I recently re-read a book
about Jesus and the Atonement
that I thoroughly enjoy...
"The Peacegiver".
I love how it explains the
Atonement and how
it is not only for
us (as individuals)
and our shortcomings
and mistakes, but for others
as well. When someone
hurts or offends us,
we need to
forgive them...
because Jesus suffered for
their mistakes too.



1 comment:

LL said...

I am SO glad you posted this. I can't even tell you.
I wanted to read the PEACEGIVER a couple years ago and then forgot the title.
I am going to find a copy and read it this month.
I too and so Thankful for Jesus Christ, for the atonement and good people like YOU who are the perfect example of a true Christian.