Being Grateful
I have been inspired by two beautiful friends to post each day something that I am grateful for. I think being November and the month of Thanksgiving, what better time to do this. My husband also inspires me in this way too. When I am down about 'life' he tells me to STOP and be grateful for what is around me...to not focus on the bad, per say, but to focus on the good. I do have a lot to be grateful for and I look forward to doing this fun little project.
So without further ado...Today I am grateful for the Mormon Messages that you can watch by going to LDS.org. Below is the latest one posted. I love how they take small excerpts from Prophets' and Apostles' talks and put them to music and words...very touching to say the least.
1 comment:
great advice from your husband...sounds like a good man!
Post a Comment