hope you don't have to pay for anything else at the dentist...so not fun!I think if I were a dentist I would have really low self esteem...no one would want to see me! :(
I am still loving all of these gratitude posts! Thanks for sharing all of these lovelies!
way to look at the bright side!!!I often struggle to see the bright side of going to the dentist...but insurance certainly is a good thing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hope you don't have to pay for anything else at the dentist...so not fun!
I think if I were a dentist I would have really low self esteem...no one would want to see me! :(
I am still loving all of these gratitude posts! Thanks for sharing all of these lovelies!
way to look at the bright side!!!
I often struggle to see the bright side of going to the dentist...but insurance certainly is a good thing.
Post a Comment